Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

See You In 2 Years!

This week we were able to go down to Kaysville and see Jaden leave for the MTC! He's going on a mission in Jacksonville, Florida for the next two years and he's going to be the best missionary ever! I'm so happy I've been able to grow close to Jaden this past year and the people of Florida are going to love him. Tuesday night after I got out of work we drove down to Kaysville and were able to be there as Jaden got set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was really awesome to be able to be there for that. 



Just a huge thanks to Jaden for letting his brother marry me and for putting up with me even though I'm a total freak. We're going to miss you kid!


The next day I took off work and Braxton took off school and we stayed down in Kaysville to take Elder Foust to the MTC! We stopped at Denny's for breakfast before driving down to Provo and walking around the Provo temple for a little bit before dropping him off. 




It was an emotional time for everyone and I know Braxton's going to miss his little brother. But we're excited to write to him and can't wait to see him return with honor in two years!

xo - Lexie


-P.S. We have too much fun with our nephew sometimes. I don't Tristan was amused by our Lion King Reenactment. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi