Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Our Wedding Story

We got our pictures back from Chelsea and we absolutely love them! Here's the story of our wedding day in pictures. It really was a fairy tale and I can't imagine the day being any more perfect. We chose the colors mint green and grey and our wedding theme had a very rustic and bohemian feel. Having the wedding in the gardens at Eldredge Manor fit perfectly and was exactly what I had imagined for our special day!





It was so much fun getting ready and I'm so happy I was able to have my bridesmaids and my mom there the whole time to help me! We got all our flowers, including the beautiful flower crown and flower clusters in mine and my bridesmaids hair, at Willow & Wildflowers Specialty Florist and they did a wonderful job! 


My oh my doesn't Braxton look handsome?! I absolutely love the color of his grey suit paired with his mint green skinny tie, and the mint and grey argyle socks add just the perfect touch! 



The first look was one of the best parts about the day! It was so fun sneaking up behind Braxton and the suspense of him seeing me in my dress for the first time was absolutely killing me! And then when Braxton finally turned around, his reaction was absolutely priceless. He had the hugest smile on his face and kept kissing me and telling me how much he loved me and I was on cloud nine. 


The Bride's Family


The Groom's Family


The Grandparents!





The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. The whole thing was a complete dream. Eldredge manor was wonderful at setting everything up for us so there was no stress at all! I was in love with the hanging lights above us and the beautiful canopy of trees that surrounded the area for the ceremony. Throughout the entire ceremony I had the hugest smile on my face and could hardly keep still with all the excitement. Finally it got to the part where we got to say "I do" and then he was officially my husband! 










Aren't my bridesmaid's gorgeous? I found their dresses online and was nervous about them fitting right, but they fit perfect! The girls looked absolutely beautiful and they made the wedding so fun. I'm especially grateful for my Maid of Honor and best friend Baylie for flying all the way out from Michigan to be there and helping me with so much. 



The groomsmen were just absolute STUDS. They looked so good in their dark grey vests and mint ties. The guys were such a blast and we were so thankful to have them there for our special day!




The dancing was such a fun part of the reception and the daddy daughter dance and Braxton and my first dance were a necessary way to start it off. My dad and I danced to "I loved her first" by Heartland. After that the plans were to go into Braxton and my first dance. But when the dance with my dad ended I noticed Braxton sitting in a chair with his guitar and a microphone. He started playing and singing "Perfect for me" by Ron Pope and it was the sweetest surprise. After that we had our first dance to the song "Never Stop" by Safety Suit. Once our dance ended it became an open dance floor and everyone joined us singing and dancing to celebrate!


When it was time to leave we ran through an exciting sparkler send off to a well decorated car stuffed to the brim with balloons! It couldn't have been a more perfect day. 
And now we're living happily ever after. 
xo Lexie


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi