Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

So Much To Be Thankful For

Lately I have realized I have so much to be thankful for. I have such wonderful family and friends in my life and I don't know where I would be without them. Last weekend I was able to drive down to Provo and see all my favorite girls from Michigan! It was so fun to have the whole gang back together, and it was for the best possible reason. We were on a hunt for the perfect wedding dress for Sierra! Her mom flew in all the way from Michigan and we spent the whole day going dress shopping and trying to find the perfect dress. We are all going to be Sierra's bridesmaids and I am so excited!




We took a break for a couple hours and went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. I'd never been before and it was absolutely delicious! And besides, what's a girls day out on the town without a little cheesecake? 


After a lot of searching Sierra found her dress! 


And of course, if we're in town for the weekend I have to give my nephew a couple kisses.

This weekend was Thanksgiving! Tyler drove up from Provo wednesday night and I made dinner for us. We had a yummy meal, hung out, and watched Back To The Future. It was super fun to have Tyler at our place and to catch up. I love when we get to see each other. Tyler spent the night at our place Wednesday night and Thursday after breakfast we headed up to Idaho to spend Thanksgiving with family and Grandma and Grandpa's house. 


Thanksgiving; A day to count your blessings not your calories. 


We had a wonderful time at Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's house visiting with family! Everyone was there and we had a blast playing games, talking, and eating way too much food. 

I also got a new job this week! I wasn't enjoying my job at Convergys very much so I decided to start looking around for something new. I got in contact with a family that needed a full time nanny for their 6 month old daughter. I just started the job and I absolutley love it. 



Sunday night we heard the terrible news that Braxton's Grandpa Foust passed away. He was a wonderful man and is truly going to be missed. Braxton loved him so much and has had a hard week dealing with this tragic news. How lucky we are to have the knowledge of the plan of salvation. Knowing that we will see Grandpa Foust again and that Heavenly Father is there for us can bring so much peace in times like this. His funeral is this coming Saturday and Braxton and I were asked to sing a duet at it. I know Grandpa Foust will be looking down and smiling at all of us as we honor his life this Saturday. 

I am so thankful for the gospel in my life and the happiness it brings to me. I'm thankful for great friends who are able to make me laugh so much. I'm thankful for such wonderful family who are there for me no matter what. And most importantly, I am thankful for my amazing husband who makes me happier than I have ever been in my entire life. There is so much to be grateful for.

It's a good life!
xo Lexie





No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi