Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

'Tis The Season

Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year!  I love all the lights, decorations, and smells that come with the season and now that it's here I couldn't be more happy. We have had such a fun weekend, and it's really starting to feel like Christmas! Friday night we went on a group date to Temple Square to see the lights. We met up with some awesome friends and the whole night was just a blast. 


I am in awe of how beautiful the Salt Lake Temple is. Ever since I was a little girl I've always thought it looks just like a huge castle, and I cannot wait to get sealed to Braxton there next year!


It was so fun to see Rachel and Michael again (I haven't seen Rach since our wedding and it's fun to get to know her boyfriend better), Tyler brought Laurie (I can't think of anything better than your brother dating your best friend), and Sierra and Cody came too (so excited for their wedding in March)! I can't think of a more perfect group of people to be with. 


Love these girls!


(Bad quality photo's for a high quality night) 
After walking around Temple Square for a little bit we headed over to Applebee's for some half off appetizers and some good laughs. On the drive home Braxton and I were saying how lucky we are to have such great friends. 


Saturday was another great day! Braxton and I had our own little date Saturday night. I don't think I'll ever get tired of spending my days with this man. We walked around the mall and did a little shopping (Braxton's so good to be patient and follow me around while I try on clothes and obsess over cute accessories.) After that we stopped for some Dirty Dr. Pepper, which is my newest addiction, and then we grabbed a movie at red box to cuddle up and watch while we sipped our drinks. I am amazed at how happy he makes me and constantly think to myself that I truly am the luckiest girl in the world. 


Sunday night was Grandpa Stoker's 70th birthday party and we loved the chance to spend some time with family. We headed over to Matt & Stacey's house for some soup and breadsticks followed by gift giving and ginger bread house making! 



Our little gingerbread house! 


We had such a fun weekend with family and friends and are really starting to feel that Christmas Spirit! 

It's a good life
xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi