Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Bumpdate: 16 Weeks

16 weeks and feeling bigger than ever! 


My doctor told me that since I have twins I'm going to get a lot bigger and a lot faster than women carrying only one baby. And boy was he was right! I feel like I'm walking around in a fat suit, and I'm not even to the halfway mark yet! I am loving being pregnant though, and I'm always dreaming about little babies. Braxton has been so sweet with me and I really don't know what I would do without him. I can't wait to see him as a dad. 

And here's a little update on the pregnancy:

Cravings - The weirdest craving I've had so far has been pickles and frosting. (not together, one right after the other) I was just dying for some pickles so I sent Braxton to the store and when he came back I ate the entire jar, and washed it down with a couple giant spoonfuls of frosting. Weird. I know. Other than that, pink lemonade, breakfast sausage, and hamburgers have been the big ones. 

Aversions - I used to absolutely love garlic flavor on anything. Now I can't stand it. Another thing I can't handle is greasy food. We'll walk past a fast food restaurant and the smell will send my stomach churning. 

Morning Sickness - Now that I'm in the second trimester my morning sickness has definitely gotten better, but I've still had quite a few rough days in the last couple weeks. I have some wonderful medicine for morning sickness that's helped a ton though.

Genders - We don't know the genders yet, and will probably have to wait until our 20 week ultrasound to find out. I'm dying to know!!

It's a good life!

xo Lexie


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi