Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Wedding Weekends

This weekend I had the amazing opportunity to be a bridesmaid in Sierra's wedding! It was so fun to be a part of her special day and the entire day was absolutely beautiful. We had a super fun bachelorette party for her and I loved getting to see her and the other girls. The whole weekend was a blast and I really enjoyed having some girl time for a change! 



Sierra made the most beautiful bride!


With all the love in the air, it made me really happy to be married to such an incredible man. I was just reminded of how great it is to know you get to spend the rest of your life with your best friend, and I'm so happy Sierra found the perfect guy for her! 


It's a good life!

xo Lexie


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi