Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

 Happy Mother's Day! 
The boys are wishing me a happy mother's day with lots and lots of kicks! 


Braxton was so sweet to me today, and even though the babies haven't been born yet, he treated me like a queen for Mother's day. He made me a delicious breakfast with all my favorite foods, got me flowers and the sweetest card, and bought little baby outfits for the twins. (He knows the way to my heart is through cute baby clothes!) I'm so lucky to be married to such a thoughtful and loving husband. 

After church we drove down to Kaysville and celebrated the holiday with Braxton's family. His grandparents and his Aunt Stacy and her daughters came over to Braxton's parents house and we spent the day visiting and eating good food. The best part was that we got to Skype Braxton's brother Jaden, who is on a mission in Jacksonville, Florida right now. It was so great to see his face and talk to him and he sounds like he is absolutely loving his mission! I'm so proud of him and I can't wait for the boys to meet their Uncle Jaden when he comes home in a little over a year! 

It was a great day!

xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi