Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Best Dad Award

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Braxton is the best dad ever. It's true. We have loved having these babies home with us but I'm not going to lie it's also been very challenging, and Braxton has made everything a million times better. He's my hero. Right now he is going to school full time as well as working at least 4 hours a day and then he comes home to two crying babies, a flustered mama, and a huge load of homework. I don't know how he does it all. But in spite of all the hard and stressful things going on he still manages to be the happy one who is always there to lift my spirits on the hard days and find time to play his guitar and sing to the babies at night. I sure picked a keeper. 



These boys already love him so much and I'm a little worried that both of them are going to like him more than me! I really do hope they grow up to be like their daddy. 



I'm so grateful for this man in my life and everything he does for our family! 
Love you Braxton!

xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi