Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Peace Out NICU!

"Wahoo! I'm busting out of here!" Said Porter … or maybe that was me. 
On Thursday we finally said goodbye to the NICU and headed home for good with baby Porter! The boys can't talk, but if they could I'm sure they would be all sorts of excited to not have to deal with the monitors, the daily checkups, and the lack of time with mommy and daddy. We are overjoyed to say welcome home to Porter and finally have our whole family together at home. 


Last Day in the Hospital!


It was so fun to have both boys completely free of all cords and wires and drive away from the hospital with BOTH OF THEM in the back seat.


Ollie was so excited to have his womb-mate and best friend home with him, but he may have been a little jealous that he wasn't getting all the attention anymore. It's been so fun to see them interact with each other. I have been a lot more sleep deprived these past few days though. It's been hard waking up in the middle of the night and feeding two babies now and then pumping and going back to sleep. I'm definitely going to have to adjust! 


I'm so thankful to have my mom here to help me though. She's relieved me of so much stress already and it's been a huge blessing to have the extra hands. I really don't know what I'm going to do without her!


We love our two little men!

xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi