Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Two Against One

My mom headed back to Michigan and I'm so sad to see her go! I got to have her all to myself for a full month and it was glorious. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome mother who would come stay with me for that long and help me out. We had so much fun while she was here laughing and talking and prepping meals for when she left. She did what she does best and cleaned and organized my entire house and I just was so thankful to have her. She really is the sweetest woman and these boys are so lucky to have her as their grandma! I can tell they already are in love with her! 



Ollie and Porter say "Thanks for coming Grandma! We miss you!!" 


And now I have these boys all to myself every day all day long. And let me tell you, it's been a handful.  But as exhausted as I am right now, It's all totally worth it because look at how cute those little faces are!! I'd seriously do anything for them. 



And can you guess which one of them isn't a fan of bath time? 
Between bathing them, feeding them, burping them, and just getting them to stop fussing it's definitely a full time job. 


Without my mom here you better wish me luck! This is going to be an adventure for sure. 
Here we go. 

xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi