Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Welcome Home Ollie!

Amazing news! Mr. Oliver decided he was tired of being second at everything and came home on Friday! We knew they were getting close but we didn't realize how close and one day the nurse called me and said we should bring in the boys carseats and I freaked out! I couldn't believe it was already time! We hurried over to the hospital and they told us Oliver had done awesome with his feedings and that he could come home the next day. I couldn't stop smiling! We went home that night and got everything ready for him to come home. The next day I went over to the hospital early in the morning and got bombarded with all sorts of information and paper work. But at the end of it all we were walking out of the hospital with one of our babies with us. It was such a surreal thing to drive home with a baby in the back seat. 


Since then we have been absolutely loving our time with baby Ollie. He is such an awesome baby and hardly fusses at all. He's so great to just sit there happily and look around at everything going on around him and it's just the funnest! And probably one of my favorite things is playing dress up with him and picking out his cute little baby outfits every morning. It's like I have my own little baby doll and I'm in love. When my mom heard Oliver was coming home she hopped on a plane and came back out here to help us with the babes. Her and Tyler drove up Saturday night and Ty stayed and spent all day Sunday hanging out with us as well. I have to wake up about every three hours during the night and feed Oliver and pump for Porter and then go back to bed. By the time I fall back asleep I only get about a half hour of sleep before it's time to wake up and do it all over again so I've been pretty exhausted. My mom's been helping me out a bunch and it's taken a huge burden off of me. It's been so nice to have my mom here and I'm so beyond grateful for everything she's done for me. These boys are lucky to have her as their grandma! 


A precious moment between Father and Son. Braxton is so cute with these babies and he's already such a good Dad to them. I love my three boys! 


We have loved having Oliver here and now we are just waiting for Porter to improve a little more so he can be home with us and we can have our whole family back together again. We're lucky the NICU has let us bring Oliver back in to the hospital with us when we visit Porter so we don't have to worry about leaving him at home with a sitter when we see his brother. It's been great to bring Oliver and lay them in the same crib together for some much needed twin time. They're already becoming best friends and I love it! 


I love these little dudes!

xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi