Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Family Picnic

Lately I've been dying to get out of the house any chance I get. It's so hard with two little babes and a husband who's gone all day to find time for fun family outings, but thankfully last night we were able to make it happen! I've really been trying to do as many outdoor things as I can while the weather's still nice. So last night we swung by Costa Vida to grab a steak salad to share and drove to the prettiest park for a fun family night picnic. 


The boys were so well behaved and loved being outside! We were able to enjoy the fresh air and once we finished eating we walked around the park a little bit before heading home. 



Aren't they just the sweetest boys?! I still just can't believe how happy they make me. It really was the perfect evening and I'm going to be so sad when it gets too cold to go outside for family outings anymore. 


It's a good life! 

xo Lexie


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi