Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

A Weekend Review

This was such a great weekend! Friday was a low key day around the house catching up on sleep and soaking in those baby cuddles. We love relaxing at home and these babies fill my days with so much happiness. 


Saturday one of my closest friends Sierra and her husband drove up from Provo to hangout with us and it was so fun! Sierra got to meet Porter and Oliver for the first time and I loved getting to catch up with her since it's been so long since we were last together. Sierra recently graduated cosmetology school and while she was here she worked wonders on my hair (which was in need of some serious love). I'm so lucky to have such a talented best friend and I really hope they'll come up again soon! 



And here's some pictures of the twins because they're getting SO BIG and I just need to document it. 


This picture makes me laugh because it looks like a slow motion picture of Oliver punching Porter in the face. 


And Sunday we took the babies to church for their first time!! We only stayed for sacrament meeting but the boys were so well behaved and it was so fun to show them off to everyone. I loved dressing them up in their little church suits and they even matched their daddy (how cute is that?!)

It was a great weekend! 

xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi