Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Families Can Be Together Forever

Wednesday October 21, 2015 was one of the best days of my life. We were able to take our sweet little boys to the temple and be sealed to them for eternity. This Gospel brings so much joy to my life and I'm just amazed at how much I've grown these past couple years as I've tried to live a more Christ-centered life. I am overjoyed at the fact that now that I've been sealed to Braxton, Porter, and Oliver that I can be with them forever. 


I'm so thankful for all of our family and friends that were able to be there for us. It really was a special day and one I will never forget. I'm so thankful for temples, and family, and a God who loves me. 

xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi