Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Finding Myself

So I have to be honest, sometimes being a mom is rough. Sometimes I wish I could just have a minute to TAKE A BREAK and relax for a bit and have some "me time." But I think that's normal. I mean, of COURSE life with baby twins is going to be hard. I knew that going into this. But as challenging as it may be it is also the most rewarding thing I have ever done. I never understood the love of a parent until now. My heart is overflowing with love for these tiny little humans I created, and I just can't get enough of them. I've spent so much time wondering about what I'm supposed to do with my life. When I came out to Utah State for school I had no clue what I wanted to major in or what career I wanted to go into. I was lost. But now I am so happy to say I have found my calling. I know that being a mother is what I am supposed to do. Yes, it's difficult… but I LOVE IT. I love watching these babies grow and cheering them on at every new milestone. I love it all. 



I am so thankful for these sweet sweet boys and for how much joy they bring to my life ever single day. I am so blessed to call myself their mother!

xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi