Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Family Picture Sneak Peak

My incredibly talented cousin Chelsea was generous enough to drive up to Logan and take some family Christmas pictures for us and I am dying about how incredible they have turned out! I can't remember if I've mentioned this on the blog or not, but I have started up a little photography business of my own and have been super successful and busy with that! I've had at between 4-8 shoots a week and it's been really nice to be able to make some money on the side and do something I enjoy. Anyways, I'm so busy editing all of those pictures that I haven't had time to edit many of the pictures Chels took, but here's a sneak peak at them because I couldn't help posting a few! 




Merry Christmas from the Foust family!!

xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi