Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Leaving Michigan

It's our last day her in Michigan and we are so sad to leave! We have loved every second being here. I just wish so badly my family lived closer to us, but maybe someday! 


Ollie and Tyler already have a special bond formed. Tyler spent a lot of the time with Oliver trying to teach him how to crawl and walk and strengthen his muscles. It's so fun to watch my brothers connect with the boys and it'll be so fun to see what happens as they grow. 


I had the opportunity to get together with all my church friends from my teenage years and it was a blast to catch up! It's so crazy to see how different all of our lives are now!



It's been fun Michigan! Now we're on our way home!

xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi