Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Bowties & Babies

Check out how handsome these two are in their bowties from When The Boys Sleep! 
They look like such dapper dudes and Braxton and I were just dying over how cute these pictures turned out! I can't believe these handsome boys are MY KIDS. 



We've been sick this past week. Which hasn't been very fun. But somehow even with all the coughing, crying, and late night puking they manage to put a smile on their face and give me some cute pictures! How lucky am I? We're on the mend now, Porter and Braxton are starting to feel better and hopefully Ollie and I will be right behind them! In the meantime, send healing vibes our way!




ALSO: I don't know if I'll get around to doing an 8 month update, but they're EIGHT MONTHS OLD! What. Even. 
I'm thankful for pictures so I can capture them in these moments because I swear they get even bigger every day.
I just can't get enough of them! 

Xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi