Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

An Oliver Appreciation Post

I just wanted to take a minute and say how thankful I am for my Ollie Pop. 
Because he's been sick he's been extra clingy this week. He wants to be held basically 24/7 and cries as soon as I leave the room. Which has been hard. 
But I've loved the extra bonding time I've been able to have with him. He really is such a sweet little boy and I love the one on one time I get to spend with each of my boys. Lots of the time I get caught up in the whole twin-factor. Both babies crying. Both babies needing to eat, or to be changed, or to be held. And I don't take the time to really appreciate each of them as an individual. 
I'm working on that. 
So today, I needed to say how much I really do appreciate Oliver. 


Xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi