Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Austin + Lanae's Wedding

Austin and Lanae got married this weekend! Holy cow! 
I swear he just got home from his mission like yesterday, and now he's MARRIED. But these two are seriously so. dang. cute. together and absolutely perfect for each other. I'm so happy for them, and I'm even more happy that I got to attend their wedding and be a part of their special day. 


The Donovan's are basically my second family. I don't know what I'd do without them. So the face that the whole Donovan clan came out from Missouri for the wedding had me doing a little happy dance all week because I just couldn't wait to see them. 


It was so fun to catch up with family. They got married in the Bountiful Temple (which might be my new favorite), and then had a lovely reception in Layton. We brought the twins to the reception and they were passed around like crazy all night! Everyone wanted to hold the babies, and they were loving all the attention. But by the end of the night they were totally exhausted! 



It was such a great day, and I'm so happy for Austin for finding the love of his life! 
Congrats on an eternity of happiness!

Xo Lexie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi