Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring Break

Spring break was amazing! Braxton didn't have school all week so we were able to go on some fun little family outings around Logan and really enjoy this warm weather! The boys have been so fun to take out lately, and I love when Braxton's home so we can do things all together. Sometimes I go a little insane when I'm cooped up at home all day by myself with the twins and it's really good to get out of the house for a change and get a little fresh air. One of our favorite things is to just walk down main street and walk into all the little shops and look around. I swear I could be doing anything with Braxton and I would enjoy every second of it. I'm so happy with this life of mine and can't help but smile every time I think about how blessed I am. 



Happy spring break!

Xo Lexie

1 comment :

Copyright © 2014 Letters from Lexie

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi